CLAVERING CODE OF CONDUCT
We believe that the behaviour and general attitude of all members of the Clavering Family is excellent.
Below, you can read the 'Clavering Code of Conduct' which is a set of expectations for all Clavering children and staff members:
- We care for, respect and are polite towards everyone in the Clavering family and expect the same from others.
- We value and make the most of all learning opportunities, whether we are working independently, in groups or as part of a whole class.
- We aim for the highest standards in all that we do and encourage others to do the same.
- We value and take care of all equipment and resources and encourage others to do the same.
- We demonstrate excellent behaviour and manners at all times and in all places and encourage others to do the same.
- We are a ‘telling school’ and we do not tolerate bullying of any form.